- Tour Dates & Prices
- eBike tour through the Andes highlands, cloud forests and national parks
- Observation of exotic birds in the jungle
- Volcano hikes
- Lagoons & crater lakes
- Hot thermal springs
- Chocolate tour
A wonderful idea to experience Ecuador up close is our Bike & Hike tour through the small country at the equator. We cycle and hike through the regions, let the fresh air blow around our noses, are active all day and are happy to enjoy exotic dishes in a beautiful lodge in the evening. A wonderfully decelerated way to travel away from the tourist routes, with magnificent nature experiences and time to give your mind a break.
We taste the best chocolate in the world, immerse ourselves in the colourful hustle and bustle of the indigenous market in Otavalo. We hike through breathless landscapes, to remote waterfalls, around the turquoise-green shimmering crater lakes Cuicocha and Quilotoa and always take a picnic break where it is particularly beautiful.
The mountain world captivates us. Surrounded by the highest volcanoes in the world, we understand that we are in a very special place on our planet. Llamas, alpacas and vicuñas live here in the wild. And we are amazed that it is possible for us to master more than 4,000 m high passes and volcanic flanks by eBike. And to master the last metres to the glacier border of Ecuador’s highest mountains – Cotopaxi and Chimborazo – on foot …
Tour Dates & Prices
The prices quoted are per person in a double room, unless otherwise stated. Single room supplements (EZZ) may be added per person.
We will be happy to inform you of other travel dates and prices on request.
Please note that we must cancel the tour at least 30 days before departure if the minimum number of participants has not been reached by this time.
Not suitable for travellers with reduced mobility. However, the tour can usually be adapted to your needs. Please contact us.Not suitable for people with reduced mobility. As a rule, the journey can be adapted to your needs. Please contact us.
Number of travelers
Maximum number of travelers: 12
Please note that we have to cancel the trip no later than 30 days before departure if the minimum number of participants is not reached by that time.
Final payment in days before departure: 30 Tage
- 14 overnight stays in typical middle class hotels.
- Daily breakfast, 11 x lunch box, 1 x dinner
- Continuous German and English speaking tour guide
- High-quality, modern e-mountain bikes
- All transfers in comfortable vans or buses
- Accompanying vehicle with technical support – passengers can join at any time
Not included services
- Intercontinental flights (we will be happy to send you daily flight offers)
- Airport taxes, entry and exit tax
- Meals and drinks not listed
- Optional services
- Personal expenses and tips
- Travel insurance (more information on request)
General travel advice
- Please bear in mind that travel in Latin America is sometimes adventurous in nature and that, despite perfect organisation, minor changes may occur from time to time, especially if weather conditions make this necessary.
- The hotels mentioned in the itinerary are subject to availability. Should one or more of the hotels mentioned be fully booked, accommodation will be provided in comparable accommodation.
- The tour is a tried and tested itinerary. Of course, the tour can be further adapted to your wishes and needs. Please contact us. We will be happy to help you!
- This travel offer can only be combined with another travel module or is used to extend your trip individually.
- Please note that we have to cancel the tour at least 4 weeks before departure if the minimum number of participants has not been reached by this time.
- The hotels mentioned may vary depending on availability and may be replaced by comparable accommodation. The final hotel list will be sent to you approx. 2 weeks before departure with your travel documents.
If you book half a double room, we are obliged to charge the single room supplement. This will be refunded as soon as a double room partner can be found.
- This tour can be done as a private tour on any date. We will be happy to send you prices on request.
Climate protection with atmosfair
Climate protection is becoming increasingly important - even when traveling! That is why we include as a sustainable tour operator and member of the forumandersreisen 20 Euro per traveler in your booking. With this amount we and you support our partner atmosfair, who invests the money in certified climate protection projects.
The actual emissions of your planned flight depend on the respective flight distance. On the atmosfair-calculator you will receive exact information. There you can compensate for the greenhouse gases of your flight with a voluntary donation. With its contribution to climate protection, atmosfair promotes renewable energies and energy efficiency projects in developing countries.
1 Mathew Knott.Colca.Canyon2 zugeschnitten von Peruvian Soul / (c)
Platter Reifen am Quilotoa See / Auch uns bleibt ein platter Reifen nicht erspart.
Lagune Quilotoa / Spektakuläre Farben des Kratersees
Quilotoa per Bike / Wir umrunden ihn per Bike!
Mirador Quilotoa / .. die Aussicht vom Viewpoint
Mirador Quilotoa / Am Ende genießen wir..
Quilotoa Ralf & Romy / Es geht den Abhang entlang..